decision

on February 20, 2011
I like when my mom and my dad always let me choose my own decision. It's kinda hard though. 
I like when my mom and my dad always let me be responsible with my decision. well, I know it's really hard.
I like when my mom and my dad always give me support to do whatever I want and let me be the one who think which one is good and which one is bad. 
Sometimes it makes me think and be grateful, when my parents raised me like "tiger mom" but they still give me space to think what I want. I think tiger mom is not really bad though as long they still give their child space.

now, I really have to choose, it's not a life or death decisions, but it's even worse than that. future?! being 17 years old and have to decide what I want to do for the next 5 years?!, no the next 10 years?!, pfff...!! what I'm talking about, it's about to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life!!!. I really need to think but my brain sometimes not good enough to think. God is the one who always help me about this, hopefully God help me make the right decision. 

shaula

0 comments:

Post a Comment