Subhanallah

on February 20, 2011
Ok, here is the thing now I'm just browsing an information about international relation and our minister guess what? Oh my god, they are really good. And now I'm totally jealous with them. For example,

Marty Natalegawa, he's really smart. He start his middle school in Singapore International School then he got his degree or master in LSE, London and now he became our foreign minister until now.

Alwi Shihab, oh my lord he is totally awesome he teach islam in us then he teach in harvard also auburn theological seminar in new york, see he is so cool, and after read their biography its make me wanna really study hard to get what i want and that is my goal and i have faith and belief that i can do it, last but not least wish me luck fellas :)

<3 Ria

0 comments:

Post a Comment