Teenage Dream..

on February 20, 2011
The hardest part being teenager is immature. I'm still teenager though but I can know what teenager do and what teenager feels when they have choices, yes it is, They will be so immature. Being teenager also exploring, They really want to know every single things even though that's bad things either good things.
Also for future..
They certainly have too many choices for their future. And if they never had exploring what career which suitable with themselves, someday, they will regret what they choose.
Ok, I do not really sure with my choice though. Back to here and do 2 year program associate--it's my temporary choice. I can not say that's my last choice. But I'm pretty sure, I'm gonna do that.
Everybody has right to choose whatever they want, but, we has right too to open our mind with its condition.
Are you confuse with your future too?
You are the leader for your life.
Close your ears, open your eyes, open your mind, what supposed you do with your life. Because life is about one times, make it wonderful.

Armedi

0 comments:

Post a Comment