influence

on March 4, 2011
I do not know what is wrong with me.

I think people easily to influence me, like :

1. Armedi influence to join nacel, well i mean i know about nacel from him until i decided to join with nacel, other wise my parents want me to finish my school in other state and i don't know exactly their reason.

2. Rachel said to me "Ria you should join with swim team its fun" even i am so freaking tired of swimming and in the middle of swimming I decided to join with musical because my teacher told me about that and sounds really fun, to be honest yes musical is fun.

3. Katherine influence me to join with tennis for spring season and here I am, I do join with tennis. Wish me luck I wish I can be in varsity or if i could not I will be in JV not freshmen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment